A39 Snow Raindrops Detection Sensor Rain Weather Humidity Module Controller Board with Cable
1. It can be used to monitor various weather conditions and turn it into digital signal and AO output.
2. The sensor uses high quality FR-04 double-sided material, super large area 5.0*4.0CM, and nickel plating to treat the surface.
3. It has superior performance in anti-oxidation, conductivity and service life.
4. The comparator output has clean signal, good waveform and strong driving ability, exceeding 15mA.
5. The sensitivity of the potentiometer is adjusted.
6. Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output.
7. Equipped with fixed bolt hole for easy installation.
1. Connect 5V power supply and power indicator light. When there is no water drop on the induction board, the DO output is high level, the switch indicator lights out, drips a drop of water, the DO output is low level, the switch indicator lights on, brushes off the above water drop, and restores to the high level state of output.
2. AO analog output, you can connect the AD port of the microcontroller to detect the amount of rainfall on the top.
3. DO TTL digital output can also be connected to SCM to detect whether there is rain.
Working voltage: 3.3V-5V
Small board PCB size: 32mm*14mm/1.25*0.55''
Using wide voltage LM393 comparator
Package size: 110mm*70mm*5mm/4.33*2.75*0.19''
Packing weight: 10g
1.VCC: connect to the power supply positive pole (3-5V).
2.GND: connect to the power supply negative pole.
3.DO:TTL switching signal output.
4.AO: analog signal output.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Raindrops Detection Sensor Board
1 x Controller Board
2 x Cables