4 Bits Digital LED Display Module Brightness Adjustable 8 Segment 0.36Inch Time Clock TM1637 Driver Board
The module is a 12-foot 4-bit common anode digital tube (0.36 inches) display module with clock points. The driver chip is TM1637. It only needs two signal lines to control 4-bit 8-segment digital tube.
1. The display is a 4 bit common anode red numeral tube.
2. 8 level gray scale adjustable digital tube.
3. The control interface level is 5V or 3.3V.
4. 4pcs M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation.
5. Control interface: a total of four pins (GND, VCC, DIO, CLK), GND for ground, VCC for power supply, DIO for data input and output foot, CLK for clock signal foot.
6. Digital tube: 4 inch common anode, 0.36 inch digital tube with score points, and the red letter is highlighted.
7. Positioning holes: 4pcs M2 screw positioning holes with a diameter of 2.2 mm make the module easy to install and locate, and realize the combination of modules.
Package size: 80mm*60mm*10mm/3.14*2.36*0.39''
Packing weight: 8g
Program library routine:
1. ClockDisplay: use the MCU timer 1 on the motherboard to count the time, and let the 4 digital tube display.
2. NumberFlow:0~9, A, B, C, D, E, F and 16 characters flow from right to left.
3. StopWatch: uses the MCU timer 1 on the motherboard to count time, and can match the button to realize stopwatch function.
Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x LED Display Module